- This Personal Data Protection Policy has been drafted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU (GDPR) and the existing National and European legislation for the protection of personal data and concerns the conditions for the collection, storage and use of your personal information by MP ILLUMINATION, who is the Data Processor and maintains its factory (plant) on Pentagion and Tritonos street. p.c. 12462, Skaramangas, has the factory exhibition on 8, Palaska street, p.c. 12462 Skaramangas Street and its headquarters on 8 Hatzjikyriakou Street in Piraeus.
- “Personal Data”, as used in this Personal Data Protection Policy, refers to information of natural persons, individuals or professionals, such as name, address, profession, contact numbers, VAT number, postal address, e-mail address etc, which can be used to define the identity of a customer or supplier as well as a visitor-user of the website www.mpillumination.com.
- Processing of Personal Data is, for the purposes of this Personal Data Protection Policy, the collection, registration and usage of Personal Data of natural persons, including their ability to delete and destroy them.
The processing of customer or supplier data is solely for the purpose of executing the sales contract or the hardware supply contract respectively and is, in any case, based on the consent of that customer or supplier.
Your data, such as your Tax Number, the Tax Office which are contained in our invoices, are collected and preserved, in the context of us complying with a legal obligation imposed by tax law, as it is in force.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the user’s browser while browsing the internet, via a computer, tablet, phone, etc.
The cookies used by MP ILLUMINATION’s website ( www.mpillumination.com) are used for the functionality and performance of this website, as well as for statistical/marketing purposes for MP ILLUMINATION.
The user of MP ILLUMINATION can enable or disable cookies used by MP ILLUMINATION.
One cookie, the “strictly necessary cookie”, is used to store the preferences of the user of MP ILLUMINATION’s website, regarding cookies.
The data is collected by cookies anonymously for the above purposes and cannot reveal the identity of the user of MP ILLUMINATION’s website.
If the user does not give consent, cookies are not used on MP ILLUMINATION’s website and the above data is not collected.
The collection and processing of cookie data is governed by this Personal Data Protection Policy posted on www.mpillumination.com.
- Data is also collected if the user has opted to subscribe to the above website to receive promotional material/newsletter from MP ILLUMINATION, so he/she agrees a record of the personal data he/she inserts to be kept, which are the following: email, company name.
Therefore, for your data related to the sending of a newsletter, the lawfulness of their processing is based on your own consent, which has been provided through your registration on MP ILLUMINATION’s website.
We do not profile or make decisions based on automated processing of your data.
- For the purposes of transactions with MP ILLUMINATION, in any way they take place (by telephone, e-mail, fax etc.), data is collected to the extent necessary and solely for the performance of the respective contractual relationship.
Therefore, for the transactions of MP ILLUMINATION with customers, in any way whatsoever, data is collected exclusively for the execution of the sale of our products/merchandise, and the issuing of the relevant documents, in such a way that it is possible to execute the order, to make refunds and to provide guarantees.
Similarly, for the transactions of MP ILLUMINATION with suppliers, no matter how they take place, data is collected solely because of the respective transaction and the issuance of the relevant documents on the part of the supplier.
- The recipients of the data are MP ILLUMINATION staff, which is committed to confidentiality, as well as those who process the personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
If required by law or explicitly requested by you, we may disclose your data.
- We take very seriously the safety and preservation of your Personal Data. In this context, we have taken appropriate technical measures to secure and protect your data against any form of accidental or fraudulent processing.
We have a computerized system for archiving and organizing customer and supplier personal data, which has the personal data encrypted.
The processing of your data in any way, is only permitted to persons authorized by us. Furthermore, Processors are contractually bound by MP ILLUMINATION to take appropriate security measures, keep confidentiality, to not send data to third parties without the permission of MP ILLUMINATION and comply with applicable European and National Legislation for the Protection of Personal Data.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
- Your Personal Data is stored and processed for as long as the relationship between us is maintained.
The place of their storage and processing are the premises of MP ILLUMINATION, as mentioned above in §1.
- If you have given us your explicit consent to use your personal information for promotional purposes (newsletter), we will use your data for this purpose until you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time, so it will apply for the future by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer or Supplier or subscriber to the newsletter of www.mpillumination.com website has, as a data subject, all the rights provided by Law. These include the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), which, in brief, consist of:
- The right to update and access your personal data we keep
- The right to correct inaccurate data relating to the data subject
- The right of deletion (“right to forgiveness”)
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to the portability of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights if the legal requirements as set out in CHAPTER III of European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) are met.
- You may communicate any matter pertaining to the exercise of your rights and the processing of your Data, by email@example.com
If you have submitted a request, we will respond without charge, in the shortest time and within one month of receiving your request. If you have a large number of requests or your request is complex, we will notify you within one month if we need to take another two months in order to respond to you.
MP ILLUMINATION may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or executing the requested action, or may refuse to respond to the request, if your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive due in particular to their recurring nature.
- MP ILLUMINATION will update this Personal Data Protection Policy whenever deemed necessary. In such a case, and before such changes take effect, there will be a prominent notice on MP ILLUMINATION’s website, that there are significant changes to the way we use your Personal Data by inviting you to read the updated Personal Data Protection Policy, so that you know how your Data is protected.